Wednesday, April 1, 2015

The End of the Line

Omg it's April... I can see the finish line for my day job's busy season... it's so close!!!

I can't wait.

Trying to write during this time of year is always interesting because I have a lot less time, a lot less energy and all my creative juices come and go like little lightning bugs flickering in the evening.  If you haven't seen lightning bugs before - they light up very quickly, go out just as quickly, and rather sporadically.

I have managed to get a bit of writing done.  Homeschooled Ch. 7 is out on Literotica.  Yeah, yeah, I messed up Ben's name.  I got him and Brandon from Hathor confused.  Considering the time of year it is, and how mentally exhausted I am, I'm just grateful the names were similar LOL.  I've worked 3 ten hour days in a row (work days, so I include Friday), plus 6 hours on Saturday... so I'm having trouble caring that I messed up a name on a free website.  I know.  I'm such a B.

Anyway.

Super glad that people seem to be enjoying Hathor, even if it's not their kink!  One of my goals was to make it enjoyable for everyone who likes alpha males / erotica in general... as much as I wanted to explore the kink, it's not something I'm super heavy into, so I didn't want to go very far in body modifications and stuff like that.  I'm really looking forward to the next Planets Apart book, which will take place on Hebe and be an age-play story.  That's a kink that I feel a deeper connection to than the hucow / milking one, so I'm pretty excited to write my own story in it.

In the meantime, I'm hard at work on Pieces of Stronghold.  I've decided that there are actually NOT going to be POVs from every single person / couple in the novella.  For one, it would no longer be a novella if I did that.  There's just too many of them.  I started writing a chapter for Rick and Maria before I realized that it didn't really add to the story line, and actually kind of distracted from the main point of the novella.  I kept what I'd written though, so that I can go back to it later and bring it out for either another novella or something else.

If you follow me on Facebook, then you've already seen a little teaser paragraph from Jared's POV and you know that he and Leigh will both be focused on in this novella.  I also put in Will & Gina's story, which was originally part of the Yellow Silk Dreams Christmas newsletter, in case anyone missed that.  I'm currently working on a chapter from Lexie & Patrick's POV.  There will definitely be POVs from Andrew and Olivia.  I think there will also most likely be POVs from Angel & Adam and Liam & Hilary.  There might be a POV from Justin, Jessica and Chris, but if there is it will be short... what I want to do with them will need its own novella =) Jake also may or may not get his own POV... no idea at this point.

So that's what's going on with me and the wonderful world of writing... Most of it isn't happening until my day life stops being quite so crazy, but I am trying to get at least a tiny bit of writing done every day so that I can feel like I'm advancing somewhat.

No comments :

Post a Comment