Monday, August 24, 2015

Website & Stuff

I have a website!  It's not complete yet, but it's got some stuff up already - http://goldeniangel.squarespace.com/

Hopefully I'll have time to complete it soon =)

Things have been crazy!  Philip's Rules is doing really well, and going by the reviews people are excited by it which is awesome!  It has seven 5-Star reviews on Amazon US already, which I SUPER appreciate.  I am definitely looking forward to the next one, Gabrielle and Felix's story, but before that we're heading back to modern times and Stronghold!  I just got started on Leigh and Jared again and I'm already enjoying myself, which is great =)  It's a little hard to get back into the modern mindset, but it's good for me too.  And meanwhile, Gabrielle and Felix are percolating a little bit.

I think one of my favorite things about writing is that I don't always know where the stories are going to go.  Philip and Cordelia ended up having a kink that I'd never planned on - naughty couple that they are - which was a lot of fun.  Gabrielle acted out in different ways than expected, leading to some of the twists.  My plot outlines are ever changing!

As evidenced by the beginning of Breaking the Chain.  I'm still in the first chapter and Leigh and Jared have already deviated some from the plotline... partly because they're doing their own thing instead of what I had originally based the plot line on, which was the beginning of mine and hubby's relationship.  Making their own decisions and what not, which is certainly not a bad thing!  It's just funny to me how the characters can really end up messing around with my plans =D  I like it that way though, because I figure if I'm surprised by what they're doing, then you guys will be too!

Anyway, I'm going to give it another week and then I'll be posting my first teaser for Breaking the Chain =)  In the meantime, keep enjoying Philip's Rules!  Tell your friends!  Leave reviews! lol.

1 comment :