Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Upcoming Release, Cover Contest, and Things!

Okay, so first thing's first - if you have a minute and haven't already voted for my cover for Chasing the Squirrel, help me out and go vote! I made it through one round and would love to make it into the final 50 =) Here's the link and it only takes a second: https://allauthor.com/cover-of-the-month/470/

Second thing... Stripping the Sub!

I am hardcore loving the story but things are just SUPER crazy right now in real life so I've been slower about writing it than I thought I would be.  I just haven't had as much time to write.  I'm pushing the release date back but just a little! I just want to make sure I have time to finish it without rushing and to get it fully edited for release, so the new official release date is June 30th (so it will still be out in June! YAY!).

I'm sooooooooooooooooooo close to finishing it and I just adore Ellie and Michael.  I know I say this every time, but this really might be my favorite book now.  LOL.  They're a lot of fun, although of course there's drama too, but overall I just love watching them come together.  Plus, some other fun things are happening within the group that I'm enjoying as well.

As soon as I finished StS, I'll get out another chapter of Taken by the Viking.  I know that story has been put on the backburner and I'm going to try to plow through and finish it by the end of July.

The next book I'll be working on is Benedict's Commands for the Bridal Discipline series, and I'm really excited about getting back to that world!  I can't believe there are only 3 more books planned for it (including BC) and only two more for Stronghold after StS!  EEK!  So after 2018, I'm going to be starting a lot of new stuff - one of which is my new vampire series which will actually be released sometime this year (I'll be working on editing it and getting it out while working on other things as well; it shouldn't take too long since the whole thing is already written, it just needs some tweaking.)

So that's what's up... I hope everyone's having a great start to their summer!

No comments :

Post a Comment