Monday, November 6, 2017

Want a Free Copy of Arabella's Taming?

Okay, who's ready to be bribed?!

Benedict's Commands needs more reviews =)  And I like to give free things to those who help me.

So if you've already written a review, or you write a review by midnight Sunday November 12, let me know with a comment or an email, and I'll enter your name into a drawing for a free copy of Arabella's Taming!

First name gets a free signed paperback as well as the ebook, and runner-up gets the free ebook!


I'm also probably going to do some kind of giveaway around Christmas, so keep an eye out for that!  (maybe even before because I have some audiobooks coming out soon!!!!!!!)

8 comments :

  1. What book is Arabella's Taming? I can't find it listed anywhere else? And you'll have my review by the deadline. Almost finished with the book and love it so far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Arabella's Taming will be the next (and last) book in the Bridal Discipline series! It's not going to be out until next year so it's kind of an 'in advance' thing =)

      Delete
  2. I hope the villain who tried to take Christina from Benedict at the ball will be featured to some degree.
    Thanks for clarifying about the book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, I actually hadn't thought about that, but we'll see!!!! I could definitely have some fun there! Thank you for the idea! (and you'll know it's all thanks to you!) <3

      Delete
  3. 1 review coming right up. Here's the link from Amazon:
    https://www.amazon.com/review/RSCVVNMNCNZZ3/ref=pe_1098610_137716200_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv If the link won't work, I review as Greyling54. My name is Ellen Greever. Email is eagreever@yahoo.com Thanks for all the great stories. I hope the next Stronghold is also coming along.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know I’m late but when is Arabella’s story coming out? Her part was literally the only reason I bought the above title. I would like to commend you on good character development which is why the identity confusion of Alex & Grace’s last name in Lydia’s Rules for several chapters disappointed me. But please know I’m very much looking frwd to Arabella’s story even if I’m too late to be entered to win it :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw well thank you! I adore Arabella too; she's one of my favorites. Unfortunately her story won't be out till next year; I've written out a schedule and my aim is to release her book in July.

      I'll check into Lydia's Penance, thank you for letting me know =) Sometimes the last names are different from the titles and it can get a little mixed up.

      Delete