Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Author Feature! - Broken Hearts by Vanessa Bryce

Happy Tuesday! I'm thrilled to introduce you all to Vanessa Bryce whose first book recently came out! Broken Hearts is a Billionaire Bad Boy Romance available on Amazon and Kindle Unlimited.

I ask Vanessa to tell me a little something about writing the book and this is what she had to say:

I had a lot of fun writing Broken Hearts, the first book in my 'Tycoons of Hollywood' series. I really love Kane's hard-ass, cocky character as he initially comes off as somewhat of a jerk, but his softer side is revealed as his feelings for Nikki grow. One of my favorite parts of the book is when he realizes he's made a mistake by pushing Nikki away, and the lengths he goes to in order to win her back. It's more than enough to make a girl swoon =)



What happens when a Hollywood Tycoon moves next door?
When billionaire bad-boy Kane Barton becomes Nikki's new neighbor, her world is shaken up as she tries to protect her newly broken heart from this sexy, hot stranger. 
But Kane is determined to have Nikki - and whenever he sees something he wants, he takes it.
Not everyone is happy about Kane and Nikki's budding relationship, and as egos collide, the stakes run high, and Kane's Empire is threatened. Will he choose to save his Empire or the one he loves?

Nikki:
Who am I kidding?
This fairytale I was living was nothing more than a dream.
And a dream that I was forced to wake up from.
It had only been a matter of time until I got hurt, but I was too blind to see.

Kane:
I was on top of my game.
A master of my own destiny.
I let myself get close to a woman once, but she proved to be like everyone else in my life.
I promised myself never again.
Until I moved into a new house. A new neighborhood. A new neighbor.
She’s sexy. She’s sultry. She knows what she wants, but she’s withdrawn.
There’s a wall up that no one can break down. That is, no one until she met me.
I am going to smash down her walls, and I’m going to show her what a real man can do.
I won’t let her into my world, but I’m going to rock hers.
I’m going to blow her mind.

***This is a full-length novella with plenty of steam, no cliffhangers or cheating, and a HEA.***

No comments :

Post a Comment