Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Sexy sci-fi readers, where are you?



★★★PREORDER BLAST★★★
Sexy sci-fi readers, where are you???
Alien Tribute by Lee Savino & Golden Angel releases October 20th!



RESERVE YOUR ABDUCTION TODAY:



 BLURB:
~Swipe right for abduction~
Two minutes ago I was lying in my hospital bed, waiting to die of cancer, reading an awesome sci fi romance on a mysteriously delivered e-reader.
Now I'm in another galaxy, cancer free. The aliens abducted me because they want me to a bride for one of their warriors. Weird. The whole thing sounds a lot like the story I was just reading...
Except the surly warrior who's supposed to claim me doesn't want a mate.
Disclaimer: the authors are not responsible for any actual alien abductions that may result as a consequence of your purchase of this book.



DON'T WAIT FOR RELEASE DAY: START ALIEN CAPTIVE NOW!!!
It's #FREE with KindleUnlimited!

Visit Lee's Website → https://www.leesavino.com
Visit Angel's Website → http://www.goldenangelromance.com

No comments :

Post a Comment