Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Book Sale! - 99c This Week Only =)

 99c this week ONLY! - books2read.com/u/3y78O6


I am SO excited to have a new cover for Bound to the Past!

This book had kind of a "gap" cover when I was between cover artists and I never really felt like it went with the other Stronghold covers.

A couple months ago, my friend, author Vivian Murdoch, posted a bunch of pictures she had recently taken, all of her hubby with various BDSM equipment. She said she was practicing to eventually do cover photos but that 'they aren't good enough yet.'

My immediate response - DISAGREE! I WANT THAT ONE!




LOL. She was kind enough to sell it to me and now her husband's delicious ass is gracing the gorgeous new cover for Bound to the Past.



Now that is a fantastic booty.(No booties were harmed in the making of this cover, though I have been reliably informed it might have been nibbled a little)

I was so excited to have such a great new cover that instead of quietly slipping the old one out, I decided to have a big 99c sale to celebrate her hubby's fine ass - I mean, my new cover.

Bound to the Past was always one of my favorite books. I love second chance romance stories and getting to put my own little twists on one was so much fun. Kate and Andrew have grown up a lot since they were each other's first loves and watching them fall in love all over again was just so much damn fun.

I am thrilled to have a cover worthy of how much I love this book.

******

Step into the hottest BDSM club around and meet the Stronghold Doms...

They were young. They were in love. And in a single instant they were over. Andrew never fully recovered from how they ended. After years apart, Kate has suddenly returned, and Andrew is determined to get the closure he needs to finally put their bittersweet past behind him.


But spending time together proves to be more complicated than this duo expects. Their friends are worried, Kate's sister is still working against them, and they've both grown into entirely different people.


When Kate decides to take the plunge and scene with Andrew again, a second chance seems all but guaranteed, but the messiness of their breakup won't be settled without a fight. This time, will Kate and Andrew choose to battle for each other?

99c this week ONLY! - books2read.com/u/3y78O6

2 comments :

  1. I LOVE this cover picture too, but why did you cover up that delectable ass! lol I would have had BOUND To The PAST written in a slant over his back...this way it still looks fancy without covering up what might bring people into read the blurb in the first place. I know a lot of readers who buy after they read the blurb, but I know more that scope out awesome covers then will read those blurbs and will buy the book if they love both! Either way this cover brought me to this series and a new author to me that I am loving... so I am beyond ecstatic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad that you are enjoying the books!!!!!

      Delete