Thursday, February 3, 2022

Throwback Thursday - Dungeon Master

 

Throwback Thursday!

With Dungeon Showdown coming out in a few weeks, it feels like the perfect time to throwback to Dungeon Master, the first book in the series =D

Gavin first appeared in Logan, the first Dad Bod Doms book, and I thought "man, this guy would make a great main character!"

Then I saw the AMAZING picture of Kevin R Davis in a kilt, looking EXACTLY like I pictured Gavin and I HAD to have that picture. Which meant to justify that purchase, I had to move up my plans to write Gavin a book a LOT faster.

When I was writing Bondage Buddies, I realized how much the covers looked alike, with the models in the same poses, and so Gavin ended up appearing there too, as Mitch's dad.

Basically, this character was desperate to get as much screen time as possible 🤣 And it was impossible to say no, because he is one hot Scot!

Getting to know Leah while I was writing the book was a lot of fun. Gavin needed a strong woman and Leah is definitely that! I also loved seeing how their relationship changed and developed.

And shoutout to Cari Silverwood who let me cameo her as their therapist!!!!! I had a blast imagining Cari as a therapist. Definitely lots of blunt talk lol.

What did you think? Was this first of my later-in-life romances everything you hoped for? Were Gavin and Leah just as hot as their younger counterparts?

No comments :

Post a Comment