Thursday, May 12, 2022

TBT - Forced Bet is now FREE!

#TBT - Did you know that Forced Bet is the first book I ever self-published? So it was also the first book cover I ever made LOL. Check that thing out!


One of my readers contacted me at some point and asked if she could help me with my covers. She was a graphic designer and she did the amazing green cover. 




In 2020 I finally updated from that cover to the current classy lady.




I actually always forget that Forced Bet was published before The Venus School, I tend to think it was the other way around, but I recently checked and NOPE! It was Forced Bet!

The story was originally written for Literotica because I wanted to have a story about a heroine being blackmailed into doing all sorts of filthy things. It was never supposed to be a romance. When I was writing for Literotica so many people were disappointed that it didn't end with a happily-ever-after that I ended up writing a follow-up story to turn it into a romance.

When I did the re-write, I turned all of that into the Poker Loser Trilogy but with a lot more updates and changes. The last book of the Trilogy is so different from what I originally wrote for the website that I don't think it's even recognizable at this point. The first book still has a lot in common with the original story.

Since we're coming up on the 10th Anniversary of Forced Bet's release next month (which means the 10th Anniversary of me being a writer!) I've made Forced Bet into a freebie 😊 CLICK HERE to grab your copy asap!

Since it's my oldest book, the writing is a little rougher, the plot is a little more shallow, and the characters take a little longer to really develop, but I hope you all enjoy!

No comments :

Post a Comment