Thursday, September 8, 2022

TBT to the Wallflower that Started it All!

 


#TBT to A Season for Treason which is on sale for 99c! Grab your copy asap - www.books2read.com/SeasonforTreason

For years I’ve had a character in my head (Evie) that was just waiting for the right series - The Deception & Discipline Quartet gave me that opportunity when I was writing the Bridal Discipline series and wanted to create a shy wallflower character who faded into the background. As I was writing Arabella's Taming, it occurred to me that she would be a fantastic spy... and so I started to assemble the team.

Evie – The General assembled her team.
Mary – The Wallflower – able to go almost unnoticed through the social scene, the perfect spy.
Josie – The Diamond of the First Water – flirtatious and flamboyant, she’s always ready to set up a distraction.
Lily – The Bluestocking – she has a large information network of correspondents and a vast well of knowledge at her fingertips.

Like Mary, Rex was originally another character that wasn't really supposed to go anywhere, but I fell in love with him during Arabella's Taming. Which, he also wasn't supposed to be in in the first place. He just jumped in as a rival.

But I thought he was perfect for Mary and, well, here we are 😃

No comments :

Post a Comment