Monday, December 30, 2013

Last Chance to Vote!

Wow I can't believe it's almost 2014 already... that's just insanity!

If you haven't voted on the poll to the left - which Literotica story I should finish this year - make sure you do so now!  Homeschooled is in the lead by a fair margin, it's followed by From Terra and Tomboy Tease but Fantasy Weekend and Friendly Kidnapping aren't out of the running yet =)  It just depends on your votes!

Another chapter of Taken by the Wolf was submitted on Friday, so that should be out sometime this week... keep an eye out.

I'm 3/4 of the way finished with the last chapter of Seduction by Spanking - and I have a new name for it so that Amazon doesn't reject it out of hand... it's now going to be Taming His Ward.  Woot!  Once I'm done with the last chapter I have to write the epilogue, which is probably going to be about as long as a regular chapter this time and I'm SUPER excited about it because for the first time we're going to get something from Alex and Grace's perspectives!

So I'm hoping to have that book finished by next week and then I can start editing and it should be out sometime in January!  I'm aiming for by the 15th if not before.

Don't forget to vote for Lit and I'll keep you all updated on the book situation!

No comments :

Post a Comment