Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Taken by the Wolf Ch. 23

Obviously I'm on a bit of a writing roll.  Not the kind of I can eat, sadly. LOL.

Chapter 23 of Taken by the Wolf is now out on Literotica and so far people seem to be enjoying =D As we get closer to the end of the series, more and more things are going to be revealed.  Right now, I think we're 5 or less chapters away from me finishing this gargantuan story off.  Which, as much as I am enjoying it, I will be happy to do so.  I need to do something easier on my brain and less plot heavy, with less details for me to remember.  That'll be finishing up From Terra, which I'm looking forward to.  Kind of funny that it's another kidnap story, but Chryssa is a very different character from Alex and Bella so it'll be really fun for me to explore that =D

In the meantime, I've started on Claiming His Wife, the last book in the Domestic Discipline story.  Alex and Grace break my heart a little.  For a long time I've wanted to attempt a 2nd chance story, cuz a lot of the ones that I read on my own Kindle really piss me off LOL.  A lot of the time, the misunderstandings seem stupidly unbelievable, and so the reconciliation and the realization of "we didn't need to go through all this pain" just makes me wanna slap both characters upside their head.  I've tried to give both Alex and Grace good reasons for their behavior, but it does make the reconciliation part rather interesting.  Especially when I throw in the spankings!

I'm also on track for getting Hilary and Liam's novella, On His Knees, out sometime in July.  Of course, the novella isn't just going to include them.  We get a little tidbit about Adam and Angel that Maria and Rick missed out on because they were avoiding Stronghold for a couple of weeks, as well as a peek at Lexie and Patrick interacting while she's being punished with front desk duty, a little more info about Andrew and, of course, a little bit more of Jessica, Chris and Justin's marriage dilemma.  Those are kind of the major looks at the other Stronghold characters during the novella, although everyone is there of course.  If you've read Taming the Tease then you know that Liam is pretty nervous about the whole proposal thing and I'm having a really good time with that, as well as with their enjoyment of role play.

Getting back into their story is like putting on a pair of comfy old shoes that I just found in the closet after having missed them for a while.  I was a little worried that I wouldn't be able to recapture their voices, but I think it's going pretty well =D  And it's helping me figure out more of what's going to go down with Patrick and Lexie, as well as Andrew (who will be book #4).

So yeah... that's what's going on with me in the writing world right now!

2 comments :

  1. Going to read taking by the wolf immediately. Good luck with Hilary and Liam's novella, I just can't wait!

    ReplyDelete