Thursday, July 3, 2014

Taken by the Wolf Ch. 25

Yay!  Taken by the Wolf Ch. 25 is now out on Literotica!

I know, it's been a bit since I've had a chapter come out... I had some trouble deciding what to do with it.  Originally I'd had the idea that Cora and Trace would return for a chapter, then I decided that would be drawing out the story for too long, and then I decided to combine them into this chapter, which is the beginning of the end.  I think there's only going to be one more chapter... it's going to be a looong chapter, but just one more.  And then I'll be focusing on From Terra, which I'm really looking forward to =D  I need something less complicated than the Wolf!

In the meantime, updates on my other projects... On His Knees will be out on July 15 (barring any unforeseen difficulties with Amazon / BN).  I'll have a cover to share with you VERY soon.  The awesome designer who did the cover for Taming the Tease came up with a fantastic cover for me, since I was having such a hard time choosing - and I liked her idea better than any of the pictures I was coming up with. LOL.  She's also redone the covers for the Domestic Discipline series for me, and I'll have those up soon as well!  Pretty excited!

Things are pretty crazy IRL for me right now, just have a lot going on, so I've been a little bit slower on writing.  I'm not as far along with Claiming His Wife, the last Domestic Discipline Quartet book, as I would like to be, but it's starting to come along a little better now.  It's difficult because this is the last book in the series and I have a lot of information to wrap up in it!  Irene and Hugh are the only couple that basically have their shit together.  I still need to wrap up Eleanor & Edwin's story, with a confession on her part and a declaration on his, and then there's Cynthia and Wesley's wedding night to handle (plus, whatever more trouble she gets into on the way) and Grace and Alex's reconciliation.  It's a tall order!

Plus, Lexie and Patrick are churning in the back of my head, as always.  I've started writing a little bit of their book.  It'll be the first book in the Stronghold series to have a prologue!  If you've read Taming the Tease, then you might have been wondering about exactly what happened when Lexie showed Patrick her new jewelry... of course she does give the girls a verbal description, but I would hate for us to actually miss out on seeing that go down.  So that's the prologue and then I'll be jumping right into the story!  There's also going to be some more glimpses of that couple in On His Knees.  Even though OHK takes place at the same time as TtT, Hilary and Liam see more of their friends than Rick and Maria did, so we get some extra information =)

I can't wait to share with you!

No comments :

Post a Comment