Sunday, October 12, 2014

Memories & Kisses

So one of my fellow Yellow Silk Dreams authors has released a new book this weekend, if you're looking for something to read.  Muffy Wilson's Memories and Kisses is available for sale in a LOT of places!:

Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/author/muffywilson
 
Memories & Kisses has three stories of old loves remembered; a grieving woman rescued from the sea, two childhood friends growing old friendship into passionate loving, and two long separated teenagers finding that time has mellowed them both and maturity has brought a passionate intensity they had never imagined. All three stories are of rekindled love that survived decades of longing and is now ready to burst into flame. 
 
I won't lie, I copied that all directly from her blog post about it, which you should check out because she has a lot more information about the book if you want to know more about it before you buy. =)
 
What's going on with me this weekend?  From Terra Ch. 11 just came out on Literotica!  As I said (because some people have already asked), Lord Plath isn't back yet... but he will be for Chapter 12 =)  And hopefully I'll get The Venus School all prepped for it's re-release so that my next release blog will be about my own book! =D

No comments :

Post a Comment