Friday, September 14, 2012

New Series

Okay, so ironically enough (after my previous blog post about rape/harassment) the first chapter of my new series Being the Maid, which is in the non-con/rel category, is now available on Lit. And, as a fantasy, really enjoying writing this particular story from a completely different point of view. Eventually there's going to be some romance, and that's fun because it's definitely a challenge in stories like this to make that believable. Although I suppose there is a little bit of Stockholm's to it as well.

I'm about halfway through writing the second chapter.  And I'm chugging away at Venus Desiring as well as a standalone story that I'm going to be submitting in the Halloween contest - and it's going to be a loooooooooong standalone but I'm really happy with it so far.

And that's all I've got right now...

Happy Friday!

No comments :

Post a Comment