Monday, May 13, 2013

By the End of This Week

By the end of this week, Venus Transcendent will be available.

I'm working on editing at the moment and am trying to do a better initial job rather than pushing the book to get out faster.  It's always a toss up between making people wait longer for the release and taking more time to do a more thorough editing job.  I'm lucky in that I've got a couple other eyes looking at Transcendent for me in addition to my own, which should help matters.  But it's done... finished... caput. WOO! And I should hopefully be able to do the editing quickly AND thoroughly.  My goal is to have it submitted to Amazon by Wednesday evening so that it will hopefully be available by sometime on Thursday and have its Freebie day on Friday.

That's the goal at the moment!

The other nice thing is that now I can focus a bit more on getting the next chapter of Marriage Training out as well, for all the patiently waiting Lit. readers.  Sorry!  Shouldn't have another long wait like that hopefully.  And I'll be able to get back into doing more writing for Dealing With Discipline as well since I'm hoping to get that one out by the end of June / early July.

I'm super excited for the advent of Stronghold later this summer too.  There will be a teaser at the end of Venus Transcendent and next week I'll post a secondary teaser here on the blog, just to give everyone an idea of what we have to look forward to in the world of Stronghold.  =)

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend, and Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there!!!  I had a wonderful time with my Mom and family doing some hiking and being outdoors. Gorgeous weather fortunately!  Although, seeing all the little kids running around on Mother's Day did not make me eager to join the ranks of celebrating Moms lol.   I am so not ready for that job yet!

2 comments :

  1. Me neither. Not even sure if I can wait for the freebie day.
    Tx

    ReplyDelete