Saturday, July 6, 2013

Marriage Training Ch. 9

For those of you who are fans of Birching His Bride, hopefully you'll enjoy this chapter of Marriage Training with a birching for Vivian!

Yeah, she's a good girl but things are going to get a little rougher for her now and I am soooo looking forward to it!  I know we lingered on spankings for a few days, and people were starting to feel that it was repetitive, but that was for a reason.  She needed to get into a routine and get used to the idea of discipline/punishment and her body get used to mixing pleasure with pain, and now we can move on from that!  Especially because her bottom isn't going to be up for more punishment for a little bit now which is going to force Mrs. Banks to get creative ;)

YAY!

Having a lot of fun with this story.

In other news, my submission to the annual Nude Day Contest on Literotica is also available!  Hopefully it's also enjoyable.  It's not a hardcore BDSM story but I think it's a pretty fun one and I enjoyed having more going on plot wise than in a lot of my other stand alones.  Please, if you read it, don't forget to vote by clicking on the stars at the end of the story!  Honestly, I'm not sure if I'll place in this contest because not everyone's into the BDSM-y portion of things, but this is my first time attempting this contest and I'm just happy to be a part of it =)  Especially since I wouldn't have had a story to submit without all the helpful suggestions from readers of this blog.  I'm thrilled with the story that came out of it.

Today I've got a fair amount of free time so I'm working on getting some writing done... while I'm in the mood to write I'm also finding it hard to focus which means that every 10-20 minutes I'm switching which story I'm working on, but I'm also getting a lot done overall so that's good!  I think I'm about 3/4 of the way finished with Dealing With Discipline at this point, getting a little bit done on Stronghold and beginning work on the next Marriage Training chapter.  Woo! 

Happy weekend everyone... hope you enjoy the new reads and hopefully I'll have even more new stuff for you soon!

No comments :

Post a Comment