Thursday, March 6, 2014

Everything is Awesome!

Hahaha yes, yes I did see the Lego movie this past weekend.

Hubby's expression when I started bouncing in my seat to the song was pretty hilarious; he knew very well what he was in for.  And he was right, cuz I've had the song stuck in my head since then.  It's pretty much the anthem of my life (for the most part) because I do my best to keep myself in an upbeat mood, and stupid, silly songs like that help a lot =)

Anyway.  Things actually are pretty awesome.  I'm swamped at work, but I have managed to get some writing done even though it's not as much as I would normally be doing... but I feel good about it.

Taming the Tease is coming along nicely - I had a major revelation about Rick on Tuesday, which really helped me figure out his character a little better and also help me figure out why he was behaving the way that he was (cuz he was definitely being kind of indecisive, which is not at all how I had pictured him).  So now I know what's up and things are going to pick up for me there I think, which is awesome since I'm already a bit ahead of schedule when it comes to this book.  I'll be thrilled if I can get everything done ahead of schedule this year!  Although, of course, I haven't even really started working on Claiming His Wife yet, but Grace and Alex are still taking up space in my head and battling it out, so hopefully once I do start working on it for serious, it'll flow really quickly.

In the meantime, I'm definitely not focusing on From Terra yet, but hopefully everyone enjoyed the new chapter I put out =)  I think I'm going to enjoy writing that story more than I thought I would.

And yesterday I submitted Chapter 16 of Taken by the Wolf to Literotica.  I think it might be the longest chapter I've written for the series so far, so hopefully you all don't mind that it took me a little longer to do!  It also contains one of the hardest scenes I've ever had to write, mostly because I had nooooo idea what I was doing (Major thanks to S for stepping in and pointing me in the right direction, it really rounded out the scene and it's SO much better now).  Once I had actual male input on what I'd gotten right and what needed a bit of revision, that scene really came to life a lot more.  Writing a female dominant scene in which there is some cock & ball torment was good practice for me.  Definitely interested in what everyone will think!  Esp with the new characters that I've introduced =D  Hopefully you all like (or at least like to hate) them, because they'll be back in future chapters!

Chapter 17 is going to have a surprise for you all that I'm rather excited about =)  It's something that hasn't been seen at all in this series so far!

So yeah.  That's what's going on in Angel's writing world.  My characters are all cooperating, surprising me on occasion, and even though I'm totally zonked half the time, I'm still pretty happy with what I manage to put out.  It's just taking me longer than usual to GET it out.

2 comments :

  1. Glad to hear things are going well, I loved the Chapter of "From Terra" though I had to go back and re read it all LOL.

    So Rick is being twisty huh? I like that, and that made me very very curious about things!!!!

    Marta.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol not so much twisty as I didn't realize who he was at his core at first =) Glad you liked From Terra! I'm looking forward to really sinking my teeth into it.

      Delete