Friday, March 7, 2014

Taken by the Wolf Ch. 16

Wow!  So apparently now that the contest is over, Literotica is getting stories out faster than usual!  That or there just aren't as many being submitted maybe.  At any rate, chapter 16 of Taken by the Wolf is already out! YAY! I'm glad it came out quickly since it took me longer than usual to write it =)  Hope you all enjoy it... def outside of my comfort zone so any critical feedback is always much appreciated because I'm intending on writing more female dominant scenes in the future (although, hopefully with more caring in the future) and I need to know what I'm getting right/wrong. =)

Otherwise... things are good. Got a lot of writing done on Taming the Tease today!  It's really flowing since I figured out Rick's character a little more, makes writing it a LOT easier.  WOOT!

Of course now that Taken by the Wolf came out so quickly, I feel like I need to hurry up and finish the next chapter of that! lol

Hope everyone has a good weekend!

2 comments :

  1. Very nice chapter, I love their inner struggles and how we never know what The Wolf will do next!

    Marta

    ReplyDelete