Monday, March 3, 2014

After 8 Years: Chapter 4 of From Terra

Wow it is weird to be posting a new chapter to a story when there's eight years between the new chapter and the older chapter!!!  From Terra Ch. 4 is hopefully a decent continuation and not too abrupt when it comes to what I'm doing with Chryssa and House Exotica.  I'm pretty sure that I had things going in a different direction back when I first started writing it, but I like where I'm heading now and hoping that it works.

This past week has been insanely busy so I haven't been able to work on Taken by the Wolf quite as much as I would have liked, and the next chapter is particularly hard since it's stuff I've never written before and I'm having some trouble with it.  Hopefully it won't suck.  I'm actually a little worried about that since I don't really know if what I'm writing is actually sexy or not... bah.  At least I'm getting in lots of good practice for when I write Olivia's book, although she's not going to be nearly as rough as what I'm writing now.  But I'm having fun with a couple of small things that might make it into future books, period.  I need to do more research into cock and ball torture, that's really what it is.

Anyway.  I think I'm about 2/3 of the way through the chapter and hopefully will be submitting it this week.  I'm snowed in today so maybe I can get some writing done.  I'd like that.

Hope everyone in the affected areas gets to stay warm inside their home!  And if you do have to go out, stay safe!!!!!!!!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment