Saturday, August 23, 2014

From Terra Ch. 7 & Some Exclusives

Alrighty... moving right along with my "new" series lol.  Chapter 7 of From Terra is now out on Literotica.

Some fun peeks ahead that only blog-readers get to know about:

**Lord Plath and Chryssa's relationship will continue after he's done with her during this session, but it will NOT happen right away and it will NOT resemble an earth marriage.**

**Chryssa IS going to have other customers**

**I've got some fun ideas about what kind of aliens will be paying Chryssa a visit**

**The next chapter WILL include butt sex**

Cuz we know I'm all about that bass.

So yeah, some fun little tidbits that are a blog exclusive if you're interested in the series.  I almost kind of see it as the antithesis of Taken by the Wolf.  It's lighthearted and fun, even though Chryssa was kidnapped and forced into sexual servitude like Alex and Bella, her reaction is very different.  She's hedonistic and really enjoying the amenities of House Exotica, not to mention enjoying discovering her body and all the pleasure that can come with that.

In book news, I'm about halfway through Claiming His Wife.  It is definitely NOT going to be out this month.  It WILL be out next month.  I tend to go through the second half of a book a lot faster than I go through the first, because it takes me longer to get everything set up than anything else, and once I get on a roll, everything goes faster. 

This means that there's a good chance Mastering Lexie will also have its release date pushed back.  Probably to sometime this winter.  I might try to make it a Holiday release.  As in, Happy Holidays you Horndogs =D  It'll depend on how easy it is for me to get into Patrick and Lexie's heads.  After that will either be a novella about Leigh or the book version of Marriage Training, whichever I finish first.  So that's the plan for the rest of this year.

In the meantime, I'm going to go use the Hitachi on my actual muscles for once, because my legs hurt sooooo bad after walking around all day in heels, and even hubby's massage didn't completely do the trick.  Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

No comments :

Post a Comment