Thursday, October 11, 2012

Being the Maid Chapter 4

Chapter 4 of Being the Maid is now out on Literotica. It's probably going to be the shortest chapter of the series, because originally it was supposed to be Chapter 3, so it's beginning is in Chapter 3 and then I got sidetracked with Garrett and Bridget... so now Samuel finally gets his turn. He's a lot rougher, even with Garrett's help in 'prepping' Bridget, than I had originally thought he would be, but then I decided that since it's in the Non-Con/Reluctance category, that's probably better. And it definitely fits with his personality. He didn't like my original plans for him apparently. I think what he ends up doing is hotter anyway. Chapter 5 will be Garrett's night with Bridget =) Looking forward to that one! There will also be some other stuff going on plot wise that's going to change the way things are going and I'm looking forward to that as well.

So yeah. Happy that's out. Right now I'm at home sick again for the second day in a row. Not a happy camper about that. I think it must have been the change in weather. The good news is that it does mean I've been able to get a fair bit of writing done on Venus Desiring, and I'm going to try to do more today. Also going to try to get more done with stuff for Literotica of course.

A publisher has expressed interest in my stories for their erotica line... so it's possible that some of my works might soon be available in print and for e-books other than the Kindle. I'll keep you guys updated about that once I know more. Needless to say, I'll be really excited if it does happen =)

And in the meantime... stay classy and send me healthy vibes pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaase.

No comments :

Post a Comment