Monday, October 1, 2012

Halloween Contest Submission

Soooo my submission to Literotica's Halloween contest, Tricked with a Treat, is now available up on Literotica! It's 38 pages in word which makes it about 6 pages in Literotica. LOL. Wee bit of a difference there but whatcha gonna do?!  I'm pretty proud of it, because I think there's a good storyline in there as well as hot sex... I hope you like it as much as I do. Don't forget to vote at the end =)

Not much going on other than that, just writing, writing, writing and hopefully will have a new Being the Maid chapter out soon! I've been doing a fair amount of reading lately, so it's been giving me good ideas.

Hope everyone had a good weekend, and enjoy the new story!

2 comments :

  1. OMG!!! This story was AMAAAAAZING!!! I LOVED IT, hope you win!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks!!! It's got the highest score so far of any contest entry that I've ever done before, but it's early in the game so we'll see =) I really enjoyed writing it... glad you enjoyed reading it!

      Delete