Friday, October 5, 2012

Ugh... Weekend...

Not that there's anything wrong with the weekend of course. It's just that it's going to be a very busy one. Tomorrow night I'm gonna be on a party bus which means I'm going to be out till 2am which I haven't done since my bachlorette party last year... which was also on a party bus.  Don't get me wrong, I'm sure it's going to be fun, it's just that I'm FINALLY feeling tired and starting to go to bed a little earlier and I just know this is going to fuck up my sleep schedule again.

Which, in turn, makes it harder for me to write.

*sigh*

For some reason Literotica is being really slow to post new stories. Not sure if maybe the Halloween contest is slowing down other story's posting time? I can't imagine why, it doesn't seem like there are hoards of new stories in the contest or anything. I'm still trying to read all of the other stories. There are some really creepy ones, probably cuz it's the Halloween contest ;) Seriously though, some of the Erotic Horror ones are really well done on creepiness factor although I'm not sure they're the sexiest thing in the world, but that's also just cuz I've never been one to think that scary is sexy =D

I hope everyone has a good weekend! Make sure to check out the Halloween contest =) There are some good stories up.

No comments :

Post a Comment