Friday, January 31, 2014

Double Story Friday!

If you haven't had a chance yet, make sure you check out my previous blogpost for a teaser from Taming the Tease.  =)  Rick and Maria meeting and talking for the first time.

Aaaaaaaaaand I've got two new stories out today!

Chapter 12 of Taken by the Wolf

and

Chapter 4 of Annie Rides the Sybian.

I've actually finished Annie Rides the Sybian, the last chapter was submitted yesterday so that should be out sometime next week =)  Which means that in February I'll start work on finishing From Terra, the first of the stories you all voted on for me to finish this year!  Rather looking forward to that.

And of course, I'll be continuing work on Taken by the Wolf.   Unfortunately I haven't finished a chapter for it this week - that whole being super busy and working overtime for the next couple of months which significantly cuts down on my writing time.  But I should have another chapter submitted next week =)

Happy Friday!

No comments :

Post a Comment