Wednesday, January 22, 2014

It's That Time Again!

Sooo if you were reading my blog last year, you may remember that at around this point I got super busy at work and didn't have as much time for writing.  Yeah, it's that time of year again.  Everything slows down for me except my day-job workload which picks up like WOAH.  Not necessarily a bad thing, since that's what pays the bills, but it does mean that my fun-time activities suffer a bit while I start the long-haul of overtime for the next few months.

The good news?  The season isn't in full swing yet.  I submitted the next chapter of Taken by the Wolf on the same day that Chapter 10 came out (Monday) and Chapter 2 of Annie Rides the Sybian is also now available.  I'm hoping to submit the next chapter of that later today or tomorrow. =)  Having such a good time writing both right now... they're both so fucked up in completely different ways LOL.  And for some reason that's just so enjoyable to me!

I'm working hard on Taming the Tease; hopefully I'll have a teaser of THAT for you within the next couple of weeks.  I've gotten a fair amount of work done but I don't know if I have any good teaser scenes yet...

And, Dark Angel's next work, Consequences Part II, will definitely be out in February before Valentine's Day =)  If you're familiar with Consequences on Literotica then you already know the basic storyline which was modified for the Amazon version, Consequences Part I, which changed, edited and expanded upon the Lit story.  Mostly in that it's pseudo-incest rather than incest, the erotic scenes were expanded and some of the storyline was revised (I got rid of Uncle Max's daughter as a character and slightly changed some of what was going on with Grandma).  Part II will continue their story, with some new scenes, and a completely new ending that goes more along with what the story became in book form =)  Looking forward to that!

Something else I've done is changed the tabs at the top of this blog.  I'm going to have a tab for each series that's currently being worked on, there's now a Completed Series / Books tabs so that I don't have those all crowding up the tab space, and there's a tab for Dark Angel's works. 

Btw, esp when it comes to Dark Angel's works will which ALWAYS be available for Prime on Kindle because they're Kindle exclusives (this goes for any of my books that are free via Prime), I've gotten some questions about whether or not I get paid if you "borrow" one of my books.  I absolutely do.  And, in the case of the 99cent books, I actually get more than if you paid the 99 cents for it.  Go figure lol.  But yes, please don't worry about whether or not Amazon gives us anything for our borrowed books (although it's incredibly sweet that some of you do), we def make something off of it =)

Hope everyone's having a great week!

No comments :

Post a Comment