Sunday, March 24, 2013

Getting It In

I like puns. One of these days I'm going to write a story full of puns.  Mangrove.  Pussy willows. I'm still working on that.

But I've got good news! I finally finished and submitted Chapter 3 of Marriage Training! Made me very happy =)  It's especially nice because these first three chapters were originally supposed to be the first chapter.  As much fun as the examination as I'm super excited to be past it and getting to the meatier parts of the story ;) Although there's still not going to be any actual intercourse for quite a few chapters. It's going to be interesting for me to write this, particularly because of the sexual content without the actual sex. 

So, now that I've got that done I'm back to dividing my focus between all of my writings in equal manner (ok, well, with a heavier foot on the Venus books).  It feels Soooooo good to be getting back into my groove, I can't even tell you!  I'm thrilled that the Domestic Discipline books seem to be getting off to a good start (and I can't wait for the next one), happy that I've finally submitted something to Literotica after such a long stint, and super excited to finish up Venus... aiming for the end of April to finish that off (although it wouldn't surprise me if I ended up running into May. *sigh*)

Hope everyone's having a good weekend!

No comments :

Post a Comment