Monday, March 11, 2013

Venus Desiring Now on Smashwords

Third book in the Venus Rising series, Venus Desiring, is now available on Smashwords for those of you without Kindles!

I feel like I've been getting a lot of work done lately, although it's probably actually not that much, just because I've been getting slightly more done than usual. I can't wait until busy season is over... I feel like all this writing is going to come BURSTING out of me once I have the time to let it!  Hopefully that means that things will happen very quickly once they start happening again =)

Hope you enjoyed the Birching His Bride teaser!  (See previous blog entry if you don't know what I'm talking about)... hoping to have that out by the end of this month if not sooner.  And hopefully should have the next chapter of Marriage Training completed and submitted soon. *sigh* If only I could do it sooner than soon!

No comments :

Post a Comment