Thursday, March 14, 2013

Oh Hai There

Ack..

So I've hit that point in the busy season where I'm working 10 hour days. Super delightful. *sigh* and also means that I'm rather brain dead at the end of the day so writing has slowed even more. The good news is that this overtime period only lasts for a few weeks and then I'll suddenly start having more time again and the writing will pick up quickly once April hits (if last year is any indication, at least).  I have tons going on in my head that I can't wait to get out on paper.
 
I'm hopeful that Birching His Bride will be out by the end of this month despite the drastic slow down. I'm working on the last chapter now... I had a bunch of ideas for an epilogue and then I realized it was going to make for a very long epilogue so instead I'm just making it a final chapter and then am going to only do one very short section for a very short epilogue which will transition things nicely for the second book. WOOT. Hopefully you all have been enjoying the teasers =) 
 
Sadly, because I'm focusing on trying to get this out, I haven't been working very much on anything else since I just don't have the time. The next chapter of Marriage Training is taking forever, I know... I can't tell you how excited I will be when I have time again!  I do love the overtime money but I'm finding that it's REALLY hard on me not to have more time to write.  I'm constantly off in la-la land, ie. sexy story place and am writing the books in my head even though I can't put it to paper yet.  Hopefully that means that when I do get the time things will move even faster than usual. 
 
Anyway... that's what's going on with me =/  Although today I did actually get a little bit more time than usual to write and managed to slam out a few pages... going to try to do more after a class I have this evening.  I knew this time of year was going to be difficult when it came to writing I just didn't realize exactly HOW difficult.  I feel bad that people are having to wait so long for everything, but unfortunately there's nothing I can really do about that except get done what I can and get through the next few weeks until I have spare time again.  

No comments :

Post a Comment