Thursday, March 21, 2013

So Close!

I am so close to being done with chapter 3 of Marriage Training!!! Very excited about that. It's been too long since I've submitted something to Literotica. This week I've had a lot more time to write than usual. I think it's going pretty well although MT is turning out to be a lot longer than I thought it would. Seriously, in my outline the events of the first 3 chapters were supposed to only take up ONE chapter.  Ah well. Can't be too sad about that, because I'm pretty happy with the way it's turning out.  And I doubt too many people will complain about me writing a long story. Hopefully LOL.

Also, hopefully everyone is enjoying Birching His Bride.  I keep looking at the cover. It might be my favorite cover that I've ever created.  Might be my favorite book so far too.  I do love the Victorian era.  So far the two reviews I've gotten have been positive (thanks!) feel free to leave your own ;) They are always greatly appreciated.

Have to say... didn't get any writing done today but I got a BUNCH yesterday. Hopefully will get some more done tomorrow. My goal is to have chapter 3 submitted to Literotica sometime this weekend. Wish me luck!

No comments :

Post a Comment