Sunday, June 10, 2012

Masters at Arms

So what do I do when I hit a roadblock for a story?

I read.

And omgoodness did I find some good motivational material today! I've been reading a lot of erotica lately, because it gives me good ideas for my stories, but I've been reading BOOKS rather than Literotica.  I got hooked onto a new author because she sells the prequel book for free on amazon.com, it's call Masters at Arms at it gives some sexy back story for the main characters of her books. Two are out so far, the next one should be out very soon and I cannot wait!

I was struggling with the next chapter for Venus School, but I'm feeling much more in the right head space after reading all the fantastic BDSM hot Dom erotica that Kallypso Masters has put out.  A lot of it seems really real and I like that there's every day drama going on in them, things that I can really relate to. As much as I love the Lexi Blake and Shayla Black, the female characters seem to be constantly in major danger / on the sidelines of big conspiracies.  Which is a lot of fun, but it's nice to get sexy Doms who are retired army men and doing their normal every day thing.

So I didn't get much writing done today (or last night, despite my good intentions), because I was doing a lot of reading and getting past my writer's block... which means that I'm not going to go ramble a lot on this blog because I need to go write some more now =)

No comments :

Post a Comment