Thursday, June 7, 2012

Poker Loser Redux

Yesterday I submitted another chapter for Submission.  Alanna's being a feisty slave and gets some more punishment, and she does some attempts at topping from the bottom.  And David finally takes her anal virginity.  So that was a lot of fun. Today I think I'm going to take a short break from writing more for that or Venus School, just to clear my head a little. Sometimes I need to do that.

Instead I'm planning on revisiting an old story - Poker Loser.  Allison and Todd were too of my favorite characters. Although it started out just a random short story, reader requests and the fact that I rather liked the characters turned it into the many chapters of Poker Loser.  And then fans of the series convinced me to keep going with Allison's New Life.  Now I think I'd like to revisit it like I did Office Play, only more so. I want to turn it into an actual book, with some back story as to how they ended up playing that poker game, etc.  And develop the characters a little further. It's not going to be the exact same story.  Like I did with Office Play, I'd like to add a little bit more of a romantic development to it, so I've gotta figure out how to smooth out the fact that it originally started as a non-consent story =P When it's ready and out for the Kindle I'll post about it of course.

I also have a friend that's been bugging me to write Roger's story for forever, as a spin-off.  I may end up doing a whole little thing for that, I always enjoyed Roger's turn around.

But for today I'm gonna focus on Todd and Allison. 

And hopefully that'll help me figure out what Jessica, Fire and Flood are going to be doing during her second week of school.

No comments :

Post a Comment