Thursday, July 12, 2012

Promised Booty

So a few things going on today... Consequences Ch. 2 is out on Literotica as is Sarah's Private Dick Ch. 4.  I'm a big fan of Chapter 4 because we get a revelation AND sexy time! I'm almost done with Chapter 5 and hope to be submitting it by the end of today.  The characters are still working off all the sexual tension that I built up. Poor Sarah's going to have some trouble walking after this, but I don't think she'll mind at all! I'm enjoying the hell out of the story and where it's going.  Consequences is also starting to get a little sexier and I'm having a lot of fun playing with the dynamics in that one... very different from my usual Incest/Taboo stories I think.

Thank you so much to people who have been writing reviews, I've now started some sales on Amazon that are from people who didn't originally follow my blog / know about me from Literotica thanks to the fact that I have good reviews on my books! That kind of thing really means a lot to me. =) If I'm in any way successful then it's because of you!

And, as promised because I now have 5 reviews on Venus School of Sex, here's my butt ;) :


Temptation for more reviews? If I get at total of 10 reviews on Venus School or 7 on any of the other ebooks I have out on Amazon.com then I will post a full chapter from Venus Aspiring on my blog - unless I hit the total on Forced Bet, in which case I will post a full chapter from Back in the Game.

2 comments :

  1. Ditto the previous comment.
    Have to confess that I love your writing and find it compelling reading - both in terms of story-lines and steamy-times, so please keep up the good work!
    Unfortunately, since I've read many of your stories using Lit's android app, I haven't been able to respond with ratings/feedback, but will endeavour to do so whenever I can
    Much kudos and appreciation,
    Nick
    (one of your UK fans)

    ReplyDelete