Wednesday, April 3, 2013

A Peek at Dealing With Discipline

So, I was a bit of a writing machine yesterday, which made me happy. Got a lot of work done on all three of my projects. 
 
I have a new tab for the Domestic Discipline Quartet (top of this page, the tabs for all my books that are out).  The cover for Dealing with Discipline has been on there for awhile, I've now added a little teaser since I managed to finish the first chapter yesterday and actually have something to tease you with!  
 
If my pace continues at the rate it has been, Dealing With Discipline will be released much earlier than originally anticipated.  Which would be awesome. I much prefer being early than late. 
 
Although I spent more time on Venus than Discipline yesterday, for some reason I'm struggling a bit with Venus whereas Discipline is almost flowing.  I think it's because I know exactly where Discipline is going, whereas the characters in Venus have gone far off the planned track and I'm just doing my best to catch up with them. Even though I spent less actual time working on Discipline, I think I got about the same amount of words written for both of them.  That just happens sometimes.  
 
I think I'm about halfway through the fourth chapter of Marriage Training... got some done on that as well.  I'm really looking forward to Vivian's first training session, because (to be honest) I have no idea what's going to be involved with it at the moment! Mrs. Cunningham and Mrs. Banks are so far ahead of me when it comes to plotting that it's all I can do to keep up; most of the time I don't know what they're going to do until they're doing it and then I'm like "holy crap, where did that come from? Brilliant!"  They're very manipulative. It's pretty awesome. 
 
So that's what's up.  Enjoy the Discipline teaser... I'm crossing my fingers that I'll have the next chapter of Marriage Training done by the end of this week.  

No comments :

Post a Comment