Monday, April 22, 2013

Halfway Point for Venus

I didn't get quite as much writing done this weekend as I would have liked, mostly because I found myself struggling with a scene between Hilary and Liam.  I think I just put too much pressure on myself that the scene had to be fantastic... I do that sometimes. Made it hard for me to write it though.  Took  me all weekend to get through that one chapter... but once I did the creativity juices started flowing again and I got about halfway through Chapter 10 as well.  So according to my outline I'm past the halfway point and so far I've managed to do a pretty decent job of following the outline...

I would love to have Venus Transcendent finished by the beginning of May but I have no idea if that's actually going to be feasibly possible. Definitely not if I end up coming upon any more scenes that I struggle with... so we'll see. I definitely think that mid-May is a distinct possibility.

Managed to do a bit more with Dealing With Discipline as well... I'd really like to get that out asap after Venus is done because Birching His Bride is (so far) probably my most popular book on Amazon and I don't want to make people wait too long for the second one.  That and the writing just really seems to flow... I'm having a lot of fun with the Victorian period!

There's a standalone that I'm writing for Literotica too, whenever I need a break from the plot-heavy... this one's a First Time category about a girl who sells her virginity on a website and it turns out that her best friend's dad buys it.  Nice and easy storyline, although it's taking me a while to write just because I really have been on a roll with the other books and have only felt the urge to play with something different twice in the past week.

Anyway... that's my update. I'll probably be posting another teaser for Venus later this week so keep an eye out for that =) Woo!

No comments :

Post a Comment