Thursday, November 15, 2012

Brain Overload... Mind... Melting...

Gah.

I'm having one of those days when I have too many stories swirling around my head and I'm having trouble concentrating on just one. Although I have managed to get some work done and I'm sure I'll be able to continue getting work done, I just keep getting distracted. Part of it is the amount of characters in the Venus books that will eventually have their own stories... I want to sprinkle a few bits and pieces of their characters / back stories into the Venus books but then it makes me start thinking about where their stories are going to go and what I want to have happen to them, and the next thing you know I'm thinking about Master Rick's preferences instead of Liam or Justin or Chris'. *sigh* FOCUS ANGEL! 

I also had to re-write the outline for Venus Desiring again... that's... what 3 times now? Hilary wanted more romance than I had originally given her. More romance, more seduction and let her play a little bit more hard to get. So that's what we're doing and I think it's going to be really great, but i had to re-write the whole last part of the synopsis. I can say now, however, for sure that I'm almost 2/3 of the way through the book. So that's a big yay =)  I'm hoping that having re-written the outline will help, because I got so far off track with the old outline that it was almost useless trying to refer back to it and that was slowing me down somewhat. So now that I know where things are going, now that I know the characters a little better, hopefully the pace of work will increase! 

I've also worked a bit on Being the Maid Ch. 8 today... I'm still trying to figure out who are all the good guys and who are all the bad guys and what's going to happen at the end. When I first started writing I thought I already knew, but as often happens now I'm not so sure. The characters have developed a little differently than I thought they would.  Should be interesting.  Bridget is still pretty pissed at Garrett. Someone said they thought that meant that she would do something stupid. It's highly possible. She's pretty angry right now but she doesn't really have an outlet for it just yet; it'll be interesting to see what happens when she does. 

Yesterday I got a ridiculous amount of work done on the Contest Alternate chapter. I was a little bit worried that I'd lose interest, kind of like I did with A Rough Sorority Rite and it would end up being shorter than I originally planned, but so far I am definitely still interested. And the writing is going very quickly.  I think it's because of the way I have it set up, so that there's constantly something new happening to keep me interested. At first it's MF domination and then it's FF domination and now it's MFF domination and I'm just having way too much fun with it really. It's going to be a very long chapter.  And it's getting kind of nasty kinky.  Those of you who were surprised that I don't like bodily fluids (esp from pussies) are going to be even more surprised after reading this chapter I think, because I'm sure anyone reading would think that I'm kind of obsessed with fluids. For this particular story, I do seem to have a bit of a fascination with them. 

So that's what's going on right now. Lots of work getting done. Hopefully I'll be able to show more of it to you soon.

Don't forget to check out Chapter 7 of Being the Maid =)

No comments :

Post a Comment