Sunday, November 18, 2012

More E-Books Now Available!

OK

So I'm finally getting around to getting my stuff up on Smashwords.  YAY!  Now what does that mean for you? It means that if you DON'T have a kindle and you have some other kind of e-book reader, you should now be able to download my stuff.  Granted... I just started putting stuff up tonight, so not as much is available.  Also, things will be available first on Kindle in the future because they let me do things like promotions, but eventually I will have everything available on both. =) Since this is the first time I'm using Smashwords, there may be some formatting issues, similar to the ones that I have with my early Amazon works. Please let me know if you have any and I will work on correcting them!

In other news, I also submitted the alternate chapter of Contest to Literotica on Friday so that should be coming out any day now. Yay! =)

Next goal: Finish and submit Chapter 8 of Being the Maid before Thanksgiving.

I'm also going to try to get more stuff uploaded to Smashwords for you non Kindle readers =) YAY!

No comments :

Post a Comment