Monday, November 12, 2012

I'm Too Sexy For This Story

Heh heh

I worked a lot on the Contest alternate chapter yesterday. Apparently I was in the mood for writing something rough. I'm excited about this one because it's the first time that I'm going to have both a male AND female Dom, also the first time I'm going to really be playing with electricity in a story, and I've managed to work in some romance too. All of which makes Angel a happy camper. I like doing new things in stories. At one point it got me hot enough just writing that I had to pause for a self-pleasure break. I always think that's a good thing.

The reader requested that I write the story of Danielle having to give herself to her ex, Doug, for 3 hours and go through all the rough stuff that he had fantasized about before she broke up with him. I'm sneaking the chapter into the very end, making it the last task that she does before the final chapter, so that the overall story arch doesn't change too much even if you read the other stories. I do feel a little weird that this particular chapter is going to be very different from the others - much longer and much more detailed. Not that anyone will have an objection to that, it just makes me wish that the other chapters were more like it LOL.

Still waiting for Chapter 7 of Being the Maid to go live... It shouldn't be too much longer because Literotica usually doesn't take more than a few days. I've started on Chapter 8. I'm not sure how people are going to feel about Chapter 7. In some ways we get a lot more information about Garrett, but it's missing a lot of information and explanations too, and it's meant to be a little confusing / cliff-hangery by the end. Chapter 8 is probably going to be one of the harder chapters for me to write because well... I want Bridget to get her happy ending sooner but she's got one more trial to get through first before we can get to the final show down and then the conclusion.

Anyway. I think I've got a lot of good stuff going on. Work that I'm proud of. Hopefully you'll be seeing Chapter 7 soon and will agree with me!

I hope everyone's having a good Veteran's Day (obs). Appreciate your day off, at my current job this is still a work day for me!

No comments :

Post a Comment