Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Toy Review: Cunning Cactus Vibrator

So, going by the votes it seems like everyone either is supportive of me doing toy reviews or likes cheese ;)  I like cheese too. 

The Cunning Cactus Vibrator!

This is one of my more recent buys - as in, during the past year - and I specifically got it because I thought it looked both interesting and hilarious. And because I liked the three pronged approach.




 Also because of the three pronged approached which appealed to my... well... everything.  

First things first - the toy does not go quite as deeply as I had expected, in part because it gets so much bigger at the base of the main prong, however that also means that when it's vibrating it's also vibrating your pussy lips as well as everything else and that adds a whole new element of sensations. The little nubbins on the end of each prong do the same. It's not going to go very far into your asshole, but it does a wonderful job of stimulating all the little nerve endings around that hole. I will admit, mostly it makes me want something bigger to put in there, but at the same time it's a fantastic tease. If you've never tried anal but want to try a little bit of stimulation in that region, this would be a good toy for that.  The prongs are well-situated so that each of them hit right where they should, and the little nubbins buzzing against your clit and anus feel pretty damn fantastic.

The most interesting thing about this toy, in my opinion, are the six little number options on the base. Originally I thought that each number would do a completely different thing - pulse, hard vibration, low vibration, etc.  Nope, not quite. They each run a different sequence.  So #1 starts off with a hard vibration but the abruptly decreases and starts increasing again.  There is no need to change buttons mid-stream, because the sequence will keep running and doing new and interesting things as long as you don't push a new button, and as far as I can tell each sequence is almost designed to be let run until you cum, because it's going to work and tease you slowly with the pulses, throbs, and increasing and decreasing intensity.  

It's also frustrating as hell.  If you're someone who wants to pretend that her Dom is teasing her mercilessly, this is a good toy for you. Or if you're a guy who wants to use a toy on your woman that will keep her arousal building and eventually set her on edge, this is a good toy for you. The sudden changes in what the toy is doing makes it hard to cum quickly - at least for me - and so I end up just kind of writhing and building up more and more to a larger and larger orgasm. It takes awhile, but sometimes I'm in the mood for that. 

I definitely don't use this toy every time, but for those times when I want a nice, long, drawn out masturbation session it's fantastic. Sometimes I don't use this toy all the way till the end though, I'll just get myself up to fever pitch, get frustrated with the changes, and whip out my favorite dildo to finish myself off with.  That takes a lot more effort / work on my part (as opposed to just holding the cactus in place), but it's faster than relying on the changing speeds and pulses of the cactus.

If I ever use this toy in a story, it will probably be a BDSM story where the girl gets tied down to the bed spread eagle, has the toy inserted and bondage rope used to secure it in place so that it doesn't slip out, and then her Dom will enjoy torturing her breasts while the vibe does its work. 

I hope you enjoyed my first toy review... there will be others =)

No comments :

Post a Comment