Wednesday, November 21, 2012

I'm On A Roll!

And not the buttered kind ;)

So not only is the alternate chapter to Contest now available on Lit - and receiving good reviews so far which is a relief for me. Definitely went out of my comfort zone a little with that one, but I've had a lot of recent feedback from people who like the rough stuff so I was hoping that it would satisfy that contingent ;) - but I've also managed to finish Chapter 8 of Being the Maid before the holiday! Of course, I don't know whether or not the holiday will slow down the rate of New Stories released on Lit, but hopefully it'll be released sometime this weekend. Writing Garrett and Bridget separately was really interesting, especially because I'm still trying to maintain some mystery around Garrett.  I'd rather that everyone (including Bridget) get to discover his history / personal stuff at the same, although readers are definitely getting more hints than she is =) 

In addition to that, I've been writing a lot on other stuff that will eventually be available on Kindle and I've also released Forced Bet on Smashwords for those of you who don't have Kindles. So far I've released Gentleman's MaidThe Venus School of Sex, Venus Aspiring and Forced Bet on Smashwords, Back in the Game will be next.  This weekend I'm going to spend any writing time that I have working on Venus Desiring... I've had a lot of people asking about Hilary and Liam lately. They're doing well! This book is just going to be longer than I thought - somewhere between Venus School and Venus Aspiring's lengths. Partly because there's a lot more story to tell for Hilary and Liam than there was for my favorite trio in Aspiring, since they're at the very beginning of their relationship, partly because the trio is still getting a couple chapters of their own story in between Hilary and Liam's and partly because Hilary is being more cautious than I originally thought she would. Which really just makes it a lot more fun.  Don't worry, there's still plenty of erotica in between the romance - mostly because Jessica, Justin and Chris really can't keep their hands off of each other. 

In celebration of the holiday I'll be posting a new teaser for Venus Desiring here on Friday. =) 

Everyone who's traveling this weekend, be safe!

No comments :

Post a Comment