Tuesday, November 20, 2012

New Story Available: Contest

Yay! I have a new story out, the reader requested alternate chapter for the Contest series. If you don't like things rough then this is one to veer away from, although I did add some romance (which I'm pretty sure was not my original intent when I was writing the series, but now everything I write seems to have some romance, even when things get brutally rough).  If you do like things rough... let me know what you think. I did a lot of new things with this particular chapter, especially when it comes to the FF domination and playing with electricity, and I'm super curious to know whether or not people like it.  If people do then that means there will be other stories incorporating some of the same themes.

This was a fun story to write, not in the least because it completed something that I had originally intended to write for the series and then ended up deciding not to. I'm kind of glad I waited and did it now as a reader request, because I've changed a lot as a writer since I first presented this series and I think that this particular chapter is a really good on its own (hopefully you'll agree with me =). 

In the meantime... I have not gotten as much done on Being the Maid as I wanted, so I'm not sure I'll have it submitted by tomorrow evening, but I'll try to buckle down and get on it =) In the meantime, enjoy the alternate chapter to Contest and the Thanksgiving build-up!

2 comments :

  1. Contest Alternate: awsome. Nice length, hot and rough story = Happy Anomandaris. Not like you should particularly care about that... :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, but I do care! And it makes me happy that you're happy =) And even happier that you let me know! hahaha. I'm glad you enjoyed it! Goodness knows I did!

      Delete