Thursday, August 9, 2012

Short and Sweet

For some reason I have a major backache going on today... not a fan. 

I'm about 3/4 of the way through the next chapter of Consequences. It's a little bit longer than previous chapters. I'm still trying to figure out exactly how long I'm going to draw out the storyline before letting it end. In some ways this seems like one that could go on and on forever, depending on what direction I took it in. But I don't think I want it to. Partly because there are other stories I want to write as well.

I'm also about halfway through a new standalone short story, trying out the Loving Wives category again. Why? Because I just can't stay away. I like to figure out new story lines and throw them out there.  Put the milk out on the front step, see if the cat licks it up ;)  I just can't help myself. I always want to test out my idea and see if people end up liking or hating it. Or both. It's just such a volatile category.

I hope you enjoyed Jessica's bio yesterday... should have one up for either Justin or Chris sometime soon.  Eventually followed by Hilary.  And then some of the other characters that you'll soon be meeting. ;)

No comments :

Post a Comment