Monday, December 24, 2012

Still Waiting...

I was really hoping that Chapter 10 of Being the Maid would be up by now, but it looks like the holidays are slowing down the publication rate on Lit or something. *sigh* Certain times of the year it just takes longer than usual I guess since the people who approve the stories probably have a lot going on.  Still... super frustrating when I know that people are waiting and I'm like dude... I SUBMITTED! It's not my fault!

Anyway. Holiday times also mean I'm not getting as much writing done as usual and I haven't had time to re-read Witch yet. So what writing I HAVE been doing is focused on the books, which is definitely not a bad thing since it means that I'm getting work done on them =) Had lots of holiday stuff going on this past weekend... got more going on today and tomorrow and then life is back to normal until busy season at my day job starts in January. But I'll be getting as much writing done as possible between now and then =)

Something's wrong with The Venus School of Sex on Amazon, I'm trying to figure out how to fix it now and it should be available again soon... I hope.

Hope everyone who celebrates it is having a Merry Christmas Eve and I hope everyone else is having a good Monday!

No comments :

Post a Comment