Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Venus Transcendent Has Been Submitted!

YAY!

I submitted the final book in the Venus Quartet to Amazon tonight!

Amazon is usually pretty quick so there's a good chance that it will be out tomorrow... in which case it will have its freebie day on Friday.  If that's the case then I'll announce that on Friday morning of course, although you can always keep an eye out for it yourself if you don't feel like waiting for me ;)

I'm really close to being finished with the next chapter of Marriage Training, that should hopefully be submitted by early next week and (if I'm lucky) out later next week.

I'm away this weekend though, doing some awesome rafting and outdoor adventuring which I'm looking forward to.  Maybe will help with the storyline that I'm putting together for the next Literotica contest ;) Woo! hahaha. Although I've already got a pretty good idea - more than one person suggested a camping theme to me and I've taken specifics from all those suggestions to put together a pretty awesome plotline (I think).  Now I just have to write it! LOL

Feeling really good about Venus Transcendent... Hopefully it'll come out quick!

3 comments :

  1. Congratulations. I've been following your stories on Literotica for some time.
    I'm moving into self-publishing my own books. Do you use allromance to distribute?
    Jaye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I didn't know about allromance, I'll have to check it out =)

      Let me know when some of your work is available!

      Delete