Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Chapter 8 of Marriage Training

Chapter 8 of Marriage Training is now out on Literotica!!!!

I'm sure it's going to get several comments about Vivian's character and the *totally surprising* introduction of a bit of anal play during her evening sessions.  LOL.  But I also give a few hints about what's to come in her training... stuff that I'm very much looking forward to =)  I'm excited about changing things up a bit in the discipline area, although next chapter is going to deal with Vivian's weekend.

Also working hard on Dealing With Discipline. At this point I'm pretty sure that I won't be finished with it by the end of June, but I should be done with it sometime in July.  Which is a month before I initially said I'd be done with it, so that would be good =)  I'm about halfway through it right now; there's a lot more characters and a lot more plot going on in this book so it's taking longer than the first one did to write.

I've also started on my submission for the Nude Contest on Literotica... it's probably going to take me a little bit to write but I'm excited that I'm going to have a submission for another contest!

2 comments :

  1. LOVED the new chapter!!!!! I am loving the story, and please take this as a compliment and not a demand but I hate having to wait to read it LOL. It's worth the wait though!!!!!

    Just saying hi again
    M.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I totally understand, I hate how long it takes Literotica to publish something once I've submitted it. I'm not a super patient person either, but I'm glad that you're enjoying what's out there so far!!! Hoping to finish the next chapter by the end of the weekend, which means that (fingers crossed) it would be out sometime next week =) So glad to hear that you're enjoying it so much!!!!

      Delete