Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Coming Soon

Okay, I've been writing like a mad woman and yesterday I finished writing Taming the Tease.  It clocked in at 120,008 words pre-editing.   I'm going out of town today and won't be back until Sunday, and won't have computer access, so I'm not going by to able to finish the editing until the beginning of next week, but it will be out towards the end of next week =)  And once I get back, I'll have a better idea of how long it's going to take me to edit.

Yesterday I also submitted a short chapter of Taken by the Wolf to Literotica, so that should hopefully be out sometime this weekend =)  Chapters should also start coming a lot faster now that my entire focus isn't on Taming

So that's what's going on... and now I have to go get ready for this weekend. 

No comments :

Post a Comment