Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Live Q&A + Lydia's Penance Update!

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday weekend!  I know I did!  It was over FAR too quickly, but one upside to that is we're THAT much closer to Lydia's Penance release!!! WOOT!!!!  I can't wait to hear what everyone thinks of this one... it's a little bit different from the previous books, a little bit more leaning BDSM-y than the previous books, and I really enjoyed playing around with the "trapping a man into marriage" trope.

I'm always reading these Victorian romance novels books where the "bad guy" woman tries to trap a man into marriage, and he always manages to escape and I just couldn't help thinking, "What if he didn't escape?  What if the plan succeeded?"  I also really disliked how it's always the "bad guy" who makes the attempt too.  Way more fun to try and make it the heroine doing the trapping!!! MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHA.  So yeah.  Super excited to see how everyone enjoys Lydia's Penance!

It's currently on pre-order for the special $2.99 price till the end of this week on both Amazon and Smashwords, so if you have some gift cards to spend, grab it now before the price goes up after release this weekend... at least, that's what I would do.  If you want to wait till next week, that's cool with me too, it's actually better for me =P  But, you know, trying to give my loyal readers a jump start discount!

So something fun I'm doing - I've had people request 'release parties' and things like that and I'm not really sure I'm there yet, but for the new year and since Lydia's Penance will have just released, I'm going to do a live Q&A on my Facebook page on January 2nd, 4pm US EST.

I will be answering questions live, as people type them, as well as answering some questions people have sent in prior to the Q&A, and the video will be up after the Q&A is over too, for people to watch if they can't make it for the live part =)

All you have to do is like my page on Facebook and you'll be able to see the event - https://www.facebook.com/Golden-Angel-1376950342579975/


And you can RSVP to the official event page for a reminder! - https://www.facebook.com/events/652937851555445/


If it goes well, I'll do more in the future!!! I won't lie, I'm pretty bad at the whole marketing thing, but I'm trying to get better.  I think part of it is, I never really meant to do this... it started out as free stories on Lit and then eventually turned into a whole big unexpected thing.

Speaking of free stories on Lit - Taken by the Viking is still going strong!  I'm having fun writing Trish and Jordan's POV.  I like seeing the rest of the Earth compound, discovering more about Jordan, and seeing Trish slowly giving in... fairly dark romance, considering the circumstances, but it's still enjoyable to me.  A different kind of challenge, esp since I've gotta balance the non-con with knowing they end up together in the end!  It's lots of fun =D

Okay, I'm going to end this here because I'm tempted to start babbling on about Lydia's Penance before anyone's even had the chance to read it!!! ACK!

No comments :

Post a Comment