Saturday, July 27, 2013

And-a Editing I Go!

I have finished writing Dealing With Discipline (YAY!) and am beginning the editing process this weekend!  Normally editing only takes me a couple of days, I don't know whether or not that will be the case here because I don't have quite as much time to put into it as I would really like to... was at Busch Gardens for a friend's birthday this past weekend and just got home right now and we're moving next weekend and there's still a lot to pack up around the apartment...

But I'm certainly going to try to make it so that the book comes out on August 1.  That's my goal.  =) 

I'm really happy with how it's wrapped up and I'm soooo looking forward to writing the next book as well as starting work on Stronghold.  But in the meantime I'm also really excited about going back through and doing the editing and fixing the little things that I want to get perfect and making sure that the storyline is streamlined and consistent.  I try to keep things consistent.  LOL. 

And in the meantime I'll be working on Chapter 11 of Marriage Training, which I have already started working on but was neglecting while I was trying to finish the book.  WOOT! Busyness!

No comments :

Post a Comment