Tuesday, July 16, 2013

New Standalone Story Out: Feedback

I'm not asking for feedback, the story is called Feedback ;) Non-con.  Although if you want to leave feedback, it's always much appreciated.  I'm not like the chick in the story lol.  I just needed to write something easy and different from the other stuff I've been working on.  It was nice to get it out!  I would have liked to have done a reader request, but I just wasn't in the mood for any of the ones that I had.  Sometimes that happens. 

Anyway... soooooo close to finishing Dealing With Discipline that I can practically taste it.  As usual, when I get a few chapters away from the end, I'm pretty much entirely focused on that one story.  I'm looking forward to finishing, not just because it always feels good to finish something (it does) but because I'm looking forward to sharing it and because I'm looking forward to having more time to devote to Stronghold.  I was rather hoping to be done with Discipline at this point in the summer to be perfectly honest, but it ended up being a lot longer and more complex than I'd originally planned.  Still!  I think it's a good thing... and that's why I made the original "out" date August... but I'm still hoping to get it done before then.

Hope everyone's had a good start to their week!  If Lit is putting things out by time of submission then the next chapter of Marriage Training should be out in the next couple of days.  I'll keep you updated ;)

No comments :

Post a Comment