Monday, January 6, 2014

Now Available - Punishing His Ward


YAY!  Punishing His Ward is now on sale, the third book in the Domestic Discipline series =) 

You can get it on Amazon.com or for the Nook, or if you don't have either it's also available on Smashwords.

Super excited that it's finally all ready to go!  I managed to finish it earlier than I thought I would; Cynthia and Wesley were extremely easy to write.  Plus Edwin & Eleanor are finally settling down.  Irene's still got a few issues, but they aren't with Hugh...

Anyway, I hope you all enjoy!  Let me know what you think, and if you have a minute than a review on whatever site you purchased from is ALWAYS appreciated!

6 comments :

  1. Now that is an attractive cover! Was it difficult to pose for it?

    I'm really looking forward to curling up with the book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! heh heh, I wish that was me. She has a lovely back.

      Delete
  2. Reading it and loving it, and by the way...The next chapter of taken by the wolf is out!! wooot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I have to say that that the ending was wholly unexpected and absolutely delightful!!!! I LOVED IT! I also loved seeing Irene growing into her confidence and how Nell is still up to her antics! LOL

    Thank you so much! Looking forward to the next one!

    M.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm looking forward to Grace and Alex even though Cynthia and Wesley were my favorite... Grace and Alex's story is def going to be the most complicated! And I'm also looking forward to C & W's wedding day, E & E finally having a showdown over their feelings for each other, and everyone getting their HEA!

      Delete